Our experience is your peace of mind
Tan Sales (London) Ltd is a global exporter and distributor of electrical and lighting equipment. We operate from London with our own 25,000 sq. ft. warehouse, offices and showroom.
With over 30 years experience, our ethos is to develop successful business partner relationships and deliver exceptional service without compromise. Our ability in supply chain management to provide excellence, commitment and value is our strength.
We export products globally to distributors, wholesalers, contractors, developers, end users, NGOs and government organisations. Our experience in supplying materials to large public and private sector projects, is our forte.
Our strength is in airports, hospitals, universities, commercial buildings, government buildings, residential developments, hotels, industrial projects and infrastructure projects.
Our culture of doing business globally and innovating business practices, eliminating supply chain complexity and accelerating responsiveness using experience and knowledge allows us to improve planning, tracking and delivery performances.
Our ability to take care of logistics and consolidation and provide visibility of the supply chain from manufacturing to installation, helps our customers to focus on their business, and at a higher level, allows them to drive their goals.
Understanding our client's needs, having the financial strength for large projects around the world and providing intelligent financing solutions gives us a competitive advantage. In a dynamic environment, we provide the trust that is required to engage in large engineering projects across the world with a forte in reliability, due diligence, solutions and agility.
Collaborating with both our suppliers and our clients we work to ensure that the right specifications are met. This ensures a successful project that will remain for generations to come and create a sustainable living and working environment for people young and old.
We work with manufacturers who are market leaders in quality, innovation and technical expertise. Our manufacturers have factories in the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Portugal, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and China and we provide full logistics to deliver their brands and projects across the world.
Our recent projects in Tanzania including supplying cable, electrical materials and lighting for the construction of the new Terminal 3 Passenger Terminal at Julius Nyerere International Airport and supplying a full complement of PPE and tools for the Kinverezi II Thermal Power Station in Tanzania. Other recent global projects include the supply of lighting for the new Cargo Terminal at Entebbe Airport and the supply of cable for the plant at the Cobre Panama project, a large open pit copper mine, and currently the industrial project in Panama.
We work hard to develop a diverse and multi-cultural workforce and deliver training internally and externally in technical and business expertise. We are continuously improving our internal processes and systems to stay ahead and to be recognised as world class partner. Execution ability comes from having ambition, setting a gold star standard and having the ethics and accountability to be the best in the field.
Our product portfolio includes:
- 33kV, 15kV, 11kV Medium Voltage Secondary Distribution Switchgear using ABB, Schneider or Eaton components
- Oil Filled and Dry Type Power Distribution Transformers
- Low Voltage Switchgear using ABB, Legrand, Schneider or Eaton components
- Low Voltage Metal Encapsulated or Cast Resin Busbars for power rooms or as risers from Legrand
- Medium and Low Voltage Power Distribution Cable from Nexans and Riyadh Cables
- Three Phase and Single Circuit Protection from Eaton, Crabtree and Wylex
- PVC-U Multi and single compartment Trunking from Marshall Tufflex and MK
- Light fittings and Lighting Control Systems from Thorn Lighting, Philips, Cooper and Aurora
- Conventional and LED Lamps from Osram, Philips, GE, Sylvania and Toshiba
- Wiring Accessories from Eaton, MK, Crabtree, Volex, BG, Click and Hamilton
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems from Cooper Fire